Thursday, June 24, 2010

Nebraska

I had the lovely chance to go back to Nebraska last week! As the airplane was preparing to land I was stealing every chance I could get to look out the window! And OH how wonderful it was to see the beautiful green of Nebraska! I can't really explain the excitement that was going through my body as we got nearer to the ground! I was SO happy to be back home! As I got off the plane I called my mom to let her know that I had landed safely. When she answered I said "Hey! I just wanted to let you know that we just landed and I'm home now!" Or something to that effect. I then corrected myself that I had landed in Nebraska, although Nebraska truly is what I consider home. Anyway, I got to see Chris Brown, whom I haven't seen in 3 years! (No, not the rapper Chris Brown...) I also got to see 2 of my High School friends, Taryn and Sarah. However, my visit to Nebraska was not for me so most of my stay involved Sam and Erin's wedding! Weird thought isn't it? My big brother is married! YIKES!! But it was a happy day! I'm excited for him and Erin!



While I love my friends and Wesley here in Arizona, I really could have used a couple extra days in Nebraska! But the time I had did rejuvenate me and help me to have the energy I need for another period of time! I actually get two weeks off next week, so I'm looking forward to that! That will be about the end of my time off, I'll get to go home for Christmas for a few days, but that's about it. I will finish off the year with a bang! This year is going by quick, I'm excited to find out where I'll go on my mission and where life will take me after that! :D


This is Jesse and Jason. My two close friends here in AZ :) Jesse will be leaving in the next few months for his mission. His papers should be turned in next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment