Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Nanny in Distress

I've had a rough couple days of work lately. So, Jesse decided to write me another poem, titled "Nanny in Distress."

She has arms of warmth and affection
Her sweet love has a way of connection
Hard at times, she smiles through it
Even when Wesley is throwing a fit.

If nannying were a grade, she'd be grade A
This is my way of saying you brighten a day
Through poops, time outs, and bottles of milk
You still manage a smile as soft as silk.

Just keep loving, you're almost there
Even when your job is hard to bear
You can do it, you're holding to the rod
Remember when serving a child, you're really serving God.



I thought it was kinda cute and sweet. So I decided to share. It brought a smile to my face and laughter to my soul :) He really is an amazingly caring young man and would do pretty much anything moral to bring a smile to my face :)

No comments:

Post a Comment