Wednesday, July 14, 2010

3 Days until He Meets the Family...

So, Friday night Jesse, Jason and I leave for Utah! Jesse is coming up with the main purpose of meeting my family. That's kind of a nerve-wracking thought. Originally, I thought he would only meet mom, dad and the siblings. However, by the looks of it, he may end up meeting A LOT more than that. If he isn't nervous about meeting any of my family...then..well, I don't know. I know I was a bit nervous when I met HIS grandparents. His parents were kind of natural since I go over to his house. But the fact that he has to go out of his way to meet them...yeah. It's sort of exciting. I've never had a special "meet the parents" thing before. I guess it's sort of a big deal? I don't know. I hope everyone thinks he is great, because he really really is! Maybe everyone will be supportive of me becoming a Chapman? hmmm..not that that really matters RIGHT now...but in a couple years. Plus, if my family likes him and supports it, it makes it all the easier to go back to it after the mission :)

No comments:

Post a Comment