Thursday, December 23, 2010

1 of 104

Yesterday was one week out of 104 since Jesse left. It's been pretty easy, surprisingly. However, I keep wondering how he's doing and what it's like for him and just what's going through his mind. I would have to say that the one thing I really miss is being able to communicate with him. I've been patient and I just sent my first letter on Tuesday. So, it will probably be next week at some point that I receive my first letter and I guess I just want to hear from him!

Next week I go to the Nauvoo temple! I am looking forward to this new experience, then it's on to Nebraska for a few days! Then, home and preparations like crazy. Once Jesse left everything started setting in and reality came back. I guess when he's around I go into some fairy tale world or something...I now feel the stress of getting everything done and the reality of me leaving in January! It certainly is gonna be one incredible adventure :D

No comments:

Post a Comment