Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Miracles and Reminders :)

Tonight was the last night of institute for the year. I've really appreciated Sister Dick and her effort in teaching. She's been a great teacher and I'm really going to miss her. I got to spend a good amount of time talking with her, President Anderson and Jesse. It's amazing how much the people here mean to me. After the activity Jesse and I got into the car so I could take him home. I was in the left turn lane, waiting for traffic to be clear when I realized that the truck turning left across traffic was coming straight at me. Right as this was registering they suddenly swerved out of the way. I don't really know what was going on with them or why they thought they could turn directly into a car but I had to stop and breathe. Even though I don't know what circumstances brought on the near collision I know that the Lord is watching out for me. This is the 3rd auto accident I have been miraculously saved from. It was a simple reminder that the Lord loves me and is watching out for me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment