Friday, November 14, 2008

Am I INSANE!?

So, I register for classes on Monday the 17th. I've been working on my schedule for awhile now, and it seems that I am going to have 17 credit hours next semester. Is this going to kill me!? What is worse is that I only have 2 classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 5 on Mondays, 6 on Wednesdays, and 4 on Fridays. On top of this I have church and my calling, my job, and hopefully a social life at some point. I can't seem to get any of my MWF classes to switch over to Tuesdays and Thursdays. Is this going to stress me out alot? Or do you think I can handle them all while still maintaining good grades? Here's my schedule:

MONDAY:
9-10am: Book of Mormon
10:15-11:15am: Writing Foundations
11:30-12:30pm: Heroic Journey
12:45-1:45pm: College Algebra
2-3pm: University Band

TUESDAY:
9-10am: Professional Communication Foundations
12:45-1:45pm: Developing World

WEDNESDAY:
7:45-8:45am: Intro to Business Management (aka my major)
9-10am: Book of Mormon
10:15-11:15am: Writing Foundations
11:30-12:30pm: Heroic Journey
12:45-1:45pm: College Algebra
2-3pm: University Band

THURSDAY:
9-10am: Professional Communication Foundations
12:45-1:45pm: Developing World

FRIDAY:
10:15-11:15am: Writing Foundations
11:30-12:30pm: Heroic Journey
12:45-1:45pm: College Algebra
2-3pm: University Band

So, do you think I am either insane..or on the road to? eeks! Anyway, so I'm stressed and don't know what to do. But that's basically all I've got! I hope all is well with you :D

3 comments:

  1. My schedule is 17 credits as well- the only diference is that I will have ZERO classes on Tues/Thurs! I like it like that though, bring on the MWF baby!!! I'll enjoy my Tues/Thurs at least.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adrianna,
    You'll be fine. Just plan on doing your homework on your light days and don't forget to pack a lunch on MWF. Just remember to enjoy yourself, no homework on Friday nights, that was my rule, and it seemed to work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, if I don't do homework on Fridays, then what in the world will I do!?! Basically all I do on Fridays is hang out with Tandy (my roommie) and watch movies :) I have such a social life :) haha...

    ReplyDelete