Monday, November 24, 2008

Bad/ Weird Recurrent Dream

So I keep having this dream, and I don't like it! It's weird Because I'm at home, except in a house that isn't ours. And then there is this guy all dressed in black, and he has some kind of sword, and I have a straight sword, and then a curved one, they are both kinda shorter. Anyway, so I can usually kill him really quick, I just chuck the sword and stab him in the chest, but this time, he faked it going into him (I have NO idea how) and then he stood up, so dad came into the room and I left and went outside, but then I came back in, and was upstairs next to Austins room and he opened the door and I told him to be quiet and I saw the guy and I was going to have it timed right to chuck my sword and kill him, but Austin distracted me so then the timing was off and the guy had seen me and was coming up the stairs. And then I woke up.

According to what I learned in Psychology that guy would represent someone I'm upset with, but it can't be the actual person because my superego (I think) or maybe it's the id, would not allow me to kill an actual person, so it has to be disguised as a bad guy. But each time I have this dream it goes a little farther, and it's more difficult to kill the bad guy. I don't know. I just thought I would post it. It's weird, and slightly disturbing. Then I went back to sleep and had another dream that I had had before, but it went farther too. It was kinda placed at an assembly line factory, and I don't even know how to explain it. It was kinda weird, but it wasn't scary. :)

Dreams are stupid, anyway I'm enjoying break. I'm not getting much accomplished, but I'm enjoying it anyway :) Have a GREAT Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment