Sunday, January 4, 2009

Back in Session!!!

I have returned to the wonderful town of Rexburg!!! It was soo wonderful to sleep in my nice comfortable bed, and be able to see my friends again :D Sadly the bus trip took 6 hours instead of 5...because of a bus driver who I was ready to tell my thoughts to!! haha. She treated us like little kids!! First she was very grouchy and rude when I first arrived, then she told us that our mommies weren't here to pick up after us, and that as college students we need to pick up after ourselves, and then told us that we would only be stopping to pick up and drop people off, if you needed to use the restroom, use the one at the back of the bus, and even if we were stopped for 10 minutes we could not get off the bus! So first she told us we were adults, but that we can't get off the bus because she didn't want to hunt us down...yeah. Whatever. Anyway, so I made it back and went to a late lunch/early dinner (since I didn't get lunch because I couldn't get off the bus!!) to Wingers with my roommates and Natalie. So that was fun. Then we did some grocery shopping!! After coming home and looking dreadfully at my room of stuff I decided I was not in the mood to mess with it. So we went and visited a few apartments and then went to the lounge and played Curses with a group of people. It was a lot of fun! So then we came back to our apartment and watched Iron Man and didn't go to bed until somewhere around 1ish! But it was a lot of fun! Then today church wasn't until noon, so I slept until 9, when I got up and got ready. But still we had to sit around and wait for it to be time for church...it was a long wait! Anyway. So we put food in the crock-pot so that at 3:15 when we would finally make it home we could eat! It was delicious!! And now I'm gonna take a nice Sunday nap!!! And tomorrow I get to buy books, go talk to work and figure out my schedule...and probably organize my room!! I don't know. I'm just excited to be back!!! It's great! And I'm hoping I do well in all of my classes! Well that's the update on my life...The End...for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment