Thursday, August 19, 2010

Emotions

Wow it's been a roller coaster of emotions during the past 24 hours! Jesse and I had some discussion and have both felt as if the other has been irritated with the other. Well, basically-that's not really true. So we talked that out and started talking about charity and how we both need to become better and do more for other people. Then we dropped by our friend Matt's house to pick something up and he told me that a girl in my branch was venting to him and I guess I offended her and possibly not only her but a few others. I'm not really sure. Basically, I feel like I've been a terrible friend and so when I got back in the car I reduced to tears because I feel like I have been failing in many areas. So after I stopped crying Jesse took me home and I went to bed. It's the start of a new day, and time for me to start being the person I should... so to a new me! Here it goes! :)

1 comment:

  1. Give yourself some time. You're not going to be a new and perfect person overnight. It is a long and grueling process, one that is never over. You're going to get hurt and you're going to hurt others (although rarely intentionally.) But as long as you are moving in the right direction, you'll always be a good person, getting better. Smile, I love you.

    ReplyDelete